The Pascack Valley Council for Special Education, known as "Region II", is comprised of seven school districts in the Pascack Valley area of Northern Bergen County. The member districts include:
The purpose and mission of Region II is to develop and maintain cost effective, quality programs and services for the students and staff of the member school districts. Originally the focus was on special education programs and services. Recently, supports in general education have become new initiatives.
- Park Ridge;
- Pascack Valley Regional High School District;
- RiverVale; and
- Westwood Regional.
Region II programs and services include:
- Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy;
- Behavioral supports in schools, the community, and with families;
- Professional Development;
- Child Find Activities;
- Park Academy Middle School;
- Independent Child Study Team Evaluations;
- Strengthening interventions in General Education; and
- Summer Enrichment programs for special education students.